- deDacota: Toward Preventing Server-Side XSS via Automatic Code and Data Separation
- What The Fork: how to immediately block *any* Android device
- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Earlier this week, the 32nd annual IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy was held in Oakland, CA. This year the UCSB delegation consisted of three faculty members and 16 students. The reception on Sunday evening brought along interesting encounters for … Continue reading