- deDacota: Toward Preventing Server-Side XSS via Automatic Code and Data Separation
- What The Fork: how to immediately block *any* Android device
- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Monthly Archives: October 2011
A few weeks ago we attended the 14th Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection (RAID) Symposium in Menlo Park, California. The conference was held at SRI International and featured 20 talks about malware, application security, anomaly detection and network security. Our … Continue reading