- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
- A Security Analysis of Two Satphone Standards
- SMTP Dialects, or how to detect bots by looking at SMTP conversations
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Monthly Archives: November 2011
At last, we finalized analyzing the data from the user experiments we had conducted earlier this year, and collected the results in the paper “Insights into User Behavior in Dealing with Internet Attacks”, that is going to appear at NDSS, … Continue reading