- deDacota: Toward Preventing Server-Side XSS via Automatic Code and Data Separation
- What The Fork: how to immediately block *any* Android device
- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Last September, I presented Shellzer at RAID 2011 conference. Shellzer is a tool that I developed back in August 2010, that aims to dynamically analyze malicious shellcode. The main goal was to analyze the shellcode samples that have been collected by running … Continue reading