- What The Fork: how to immediately block *any* Android device
- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
- A Security Analysis of Two Satphone Standards
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Twitter has become such an important medium that companies and celebrities use it extensively to reach their customers and their fans. Nowadays, creating a large and engaged network of followers can determine the difference between succeeding and failing in marketing. However, creating such … Continue reading →