- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
- A Security Analysis of Two Satphone Standards
- SMTP Dialects, or how to detect bots by looking at SMTP conversations
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Monthly Archives: June 2012
We are proud to announce that we have released our brand new extension for Anubis: Andrubis. As the name already suggests, Andrubis is designed to analyze unknown apps for the Android platform (APKs), just like Anubis does for Windows executables. … Continue reading