- deDacota: Toward Preventing Server-Side XSS via Automatic Code and Data Separation
- What The Fork: how to immediately block *any* Android device
- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Category Archives: DNS
Last month, in this post, we announced an upcoming service called EXPOSURE which detects domain names that are involved in malicious activities. We perform passive DNS analysis. After a period of testing, finally, we started the beta version of the service. … Continue reading