- deDacota: Toward Preventing Server-Side XSS via Automatic Code and Data Separation
- What The Fork: how to immediately block *any* Android device
- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Category Archives: Software Engineering
Today, we finalized the camera-ready version of our paper that we will present in the upcoming Financial Cryptography and Data Security ’11 conference to be held at St. Lucia. In the paper entitled “Quo Vadis? A Study of the Evolution … Continue reading