- Could the AP Twitter hack have been prevented?
- Clickonomics: Determining the Effect of Anti-Piracy Measures for One-Click Hosting
- Paying for Piracy? An Analysis of One-Click Hosters’ Controversial Reward Schemes
- A Security Analysis of Two Satphone Standards
- SMTP Dialects, or how to detect bots by looking at SMTP conversations
Arkadiusz Robiński on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h… c3ret on HTTP Parameter Pollution. So h…
Tag Archives: return oriented programming
After an adrenaline-inducing trip involving an aircraft breakdown and heavy snowing, I am back from Austin, TX, where I attended ACSAC ’10 together with Davide. Austin is promoted as the “The Live Music Capital of the World”, and it shows: … Continue reading